Tomas Dudika (Dudik)
|1842, Czech Republic|
|Death:||1922, Czech Republic|
| Tomas Dudika (also spelled Dudik)
Born: 1842 in Mala Bystrici, Hrozenkova, Moravia.
Married: 1861 in Hrozenkova, Moravia to Eve “Evy” (Chlevestanove) Dudika.
Child: Annie Marie “Mary” Dudika (Mazac).
Died: about 1922 in Moravia.
Buried: MoraviaFamily links:
Evy Chlevestanove Dudika (1843 – 1925)Children:
Annie Marie Dudika Mazac (1862 – 1939)
Note: Buried in Moravia
|Created by: TEXAS TUDORS
Record added: Feb 05, 2013
Find A Grave Memorial# 104714465
Evy (Chlevestanove) Dudika
Amateur Theatre Association (photo: S. Kubjátová archive)
Teachers initially attending to the village of Wallachian Bystřice, taught three times a week, teachers receive 68 Cr. for each pupil per year. In 1867 the school was to be built, but hindered the denominational differences. Moravian Governor’s Office decided to r. 1868 to establish two school districts. At that time it was built school buildings on Santa’s for Catholics, Protestants rented a room in the hill Okluce sharp. After r. In 1874 the school was santa declared public. School was canceled r. , 1971.
Since. 1870 has been consulted on the establishment of other schools. School construction, called in the valley was completed in May, 1883. R was canceled. 1978, and the village was then connected to the circuit primary school in Wallachian Bystrica.
Small Bystřice half the population was Catholic and half of evangelical religion, as evidenced by the state of r. 1900, when the village was 384 Catholics and 385 Protestants. Catholics were přifařeni to Wallachian Bystřice and Protestants belonged to the parish in Great Lhota.
Subsistence population had by far the greatest importance to agriculture, before the mid-19th century and livestock after salašnickém method. R. 1900 cadastral municipality covers an area of 1091 ha, of which 369 forests, fields 340, 311 pastures, meadows and gardens 66 5 ha. Of livestock in the same year, 25 horses, 361 head of cattle, 117 sheep and 46 pieces of sheep.
R. 1960 was based collective farm. R. 1974 was merged with the collective farm collective farm and small Bystřice reservoir located in Bystřičce.
Besides agriculture formed a supplementary source of livelihood mainly work in the woods, traditional production of wooden furniture, shingles, pocket knives, and scourges Okri bread. R. 1923 there was a pub with a butcher and newsagent, blacksmith and farrier, Tailor, 2 krupařské shops, 2 grocery stores and manufacturers rake and barrows. R. 1957 was erected grocery consumer cooperatives Unity to santa and Unity was another shop since. In 1963 Kocib.
Restaurant U Kocib (photo: S. Kubjátová archive) Of the listed buildings in Little Bystřici timbered belfry to santa. Not far from the monument to the fallen Soviet radio operators Timochinové A. and V. Kolomacký of 1 MS. partisan brigade Jan Zizka.